Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not sure if this is classed as a board game

Originally posted by Burbs View Post
    One of my faves was Colditz ....... As it was really complicated me & my mates ( I did have some honest! notice the past tense there:cry: ) Made it up as we went along. Showed my lads the other month and two of them went whats Colditz ! Personally I blame the parents.
    me & my cousins loved Escape From Colditz as kids in the 70's...only rule we didnt get was the 'collect all the parts to make the escape kit (Civilian)..other than that it was a doddle. No-one liked being the Germans since all the others (Allies) plotted together & you could only ever REACT to what they did.

I have my original board plus pieces & cards (no box) & I've also now got a MINT original set off ebay

Appel Roll Call!!!

ps also LOVED Monopoly..would finish one game then start straight away on the next. Also to lesser degrees: Bermuda Triangle (move the cloud & pick the little ships up with the magnets),Treasure of the Pharoahs (how dear is that on ebay!!, Game of Life, Hotel....AND the games you got from your comics, in my case Battle (1975 onwards), same as board games but on paper obviously
    sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Re: Not sure if this is classed as a board game

Originally posted by rossobantam View Post
      ,Treasure of the Pharoahs (how dear is that on ebay!!, Game of Life, Hotel....AND the games you got from your comics, in my case Battle (1975 onwards), same as board games but on paper obviously
      Got 3 Treasure of the Pharoahs in my loft 2 complete and one missing a couple of pieces 1 bought at car boot for £5 2 from Ebay

Comment

Working...
      X