Help me remember name of 80s strategy board game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me remember name of 80s strategy board game

I am trying to find the name of a strategy board game i played in the late 80's, possibly very early 90's, but have had no luck whatsoever.

The board you played on was a grid, similar to say Othello but maybe only 4x4 or 5x5. I vaguely remember the game was themed to resemble something technological or futuristic, maybe like mimicking a circuit board? Could be off on that. But players each got a number of pieces that all moved differently, and you know how they moved by the shape drawn on them. Each piece had like a series of squares on the board they had to travel in order, so for example a piece might have a drawing on it that showed it would first move to spot A2 on the grid, then B4, then C3, then D1 in that order before returning home. I think the picture on the pieces showed the grid, with lines drawn like connect the dots that showed the path the piece had to take. The players took turns picking one piece to move, and if your piece landed on someone elses you capture that piece. I think the appvalley e winner was maybe the person who got the most pieces home?

Does this ring a bell at all for anyone? Its been a long time so I could be off on some of the details. I haven't been able to come up with the correct google keywords to find it yet.
    Last edited by alecdavis47; 26-02-2021, 08:21.

It rings a bell, but I'm buggered if I can remember what it was. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
    X