X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil became a mess!

At least, I think so.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cyA2gNE-f4M

The gaming series repeated its filming basis.

Comment

Not played games for the past 10-12 years but Resident evil 1 & 2 were great games and i was actually able to complete them both which was rare for me. Wanna explain why the series became a mess?
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

The latest one called Village, releases 7 May. It has vampire and werewolf type enemies, which is not usually something you have featured in any RE games.

They have made the story incredibly strange. You see that they have the Umbrella logo featured in the trailers, but they just do that so people think this is all somehow connected. Normally, this is just stuff that goes nowhere. No longer do I fall for any of it.

Comment

Yeah, remakes aside, Resident Evil series have become something strange. I really enjoyed the older games way more.

Comment

Yeah. Capcom has completely ruined the franchise. I'm known as thesaunderschild in the RE community online.

In the remake of 2, the B scenario is more or less just the same as the initial A section, really. Plus, they cut out the crows. It seemed dumb, when the movie reboot was based on the remake, and crows featured in that film.

The remake of 3 somehow ended up being a lot worse. Barry Burton from RE1 was excluded in the ending. But every real fan knows Barry 100% saved Jill.

Oh, and these first person games are okay as general horror games, but to be honest, they look nothing like RE at all. It's truly sad!

Comment

Working...
            X