Arcade game from the 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade game from the 90s

I seem to remember playing a cabinet game in the early 90s (say 93/94ish) that involved driving a vehicle and avoiding objects on the road; However, I believe , if you wanted too you could crash into the objects -- which included a deer that would explode -- with your vehicle if you were feeling really naughty and didn't want to play the game correctly. I also remember an American-style school bus that was one of the vehicles you could use. Anyone any ideas?

do you remember Duke Nukem 3D (1996)???
    Did you know that before becoming the hottest PC first-person shooter of the 1990s, ol' Duke had a chance to bounce around in 2D, side-to-side action like a Contra soldier in the two platformers Duke Nukem and Duke Nukem II from 1991 and 1993? And in 1996, it all started with Duke Nukem 3D, the best action PC game ever made, no, not in the 1990s, but in the history of PC gaming. Has anyone been able to argue for 20+ years with Duke? No! Now there are so many online games like davinci diamonds slot and hundreds of times better . And following it, 3D Realms continued to catch the hype with the mind-blowing Shadow Warriors.
    Last edited by Morgan Bray; 25-02-2021, 13:37. Reason: misspelled the word

Comment

Think I found it myself. It was either Crusin' USA or Crusin' World.

Comment

Yeah, but do you remember Duke Nukem 3D?
        Jeep Swenson January 5th 1957 - August 18 1997.

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusPrime1980 View Post
          No. Sorry. Looks a fun game though.

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusPrime1980 View Post
            Sure - it was the best PC game ever made, no, not in the 1990s, but in the history of PC gaming.

It was only rivalled by the mind-blowing Shadow Warriors.

Comment

These bots lads. They are getting smarter.

Comment

I really want to play old games, but I'm not sure that my current computer configuration will allow them to install and play comfortably. I don't want to buy games that I won't be able to launch later. I recently purchased a Logitech MK550 keyboard with a mouse included. For modern purposes, this is a great purchase, but what about games that are 25-30 years old?

Comment

There are emulators that let you play these old games and a few forums dedicated to retro gaming with windows 10 solutions for playing them

Comment

Can you tell me where to read about installing old games on a modern operating system?

Comment

For old stuff, you need to download dosbox,
                      games are at myabandonware dot com

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
                        X