Sonic Or Mario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sonic Or Mario?

Mario, by a mile. Sonic was always all flash and no substance.

Comment

If you are talking about the 2D 16 BIT era then Sonic hands down, and I think anyone who says Mario didn't own a Mega Drive and they got secretly jealous of their mates who did, cause they made the mistake of getting a SNES and the only recourse they had was becoming a Mario Fanboy.

But in the 3d era things changed drasticly, virtually all sonic games sucked and Mario 64 and Galaxy are great so Mario comes out on top these days.
      But I do find it suspicious that sonic games have sucked more and more since Nintendo aquired the rights, I think there may be a conspiracy to smash the memory of poor old sonic once and for all.

Comment

sonic!!!! i still have my old mega drive and the games. cant bear to part with it, lol! im very sad!

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
          Neither. Gimme Resident evil any day of the week.
          Same here
          Frame.
          "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

Mario every time for me especially in Super Mario World on the SNES i think it was the last Mario game that just scrolled left to right which kept the game quite simple but still made so enjoyable to play .

Comment

Gotta be Mario for me. Although I love the Sonic games (especially first on genesis), they never inspired me to create my own stories like Mario did. And my favorite - Yoshi's Island! Greatest game on the SNES imo.

Comment

Working...
              X