Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

old children's cassettes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Francis View Post
    Good morning all
    I thought I would update my previous post regarding Rainbow week tapes.
    i have had many requests for copies of these tapes I am in the process of uploading them on YouTube which should be done shortly (Monday is up) I can still send copies via “we transfer” all I need is an email address
    best to all
    Thanks for going out of your way Francis, I'm pretty sure everyone appreciates it
    DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Francis View Post
      Good morning all
      I thought I would update my previous post regarding Rainbow week tapes.
      i have had many requests for copies of these tapes I am in the process of uploading them on YouTube which should be done shortly (Monday is up) I can still send copies via “we transfer” all I need is an email address
      best to all
      Hi Francis, could I pm you my email address to have the files sent to?
      Thanks so much, been looking for them for years.

      Comment


      • #48
        I remember these tapes would love to hear them again. How do you find them on YouTube please?

        Comment


        • #49
          Hello !!
          I’ve just found this forum after searching for the Wednesday tape that I would love to hear again . Does anyone have a copy of the Wednesday tape please??
          many thanks

          Comment


          • #50
            Hi I have not been on this for a while just send me your Email through do you remember and I send them by "we transfer" Ill watch this thread but to my inbox will work better
            Last edited by Francis; 25-03-2024, 23:17.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Francis View Post
              Hi I have not been on this for a while just send me your Email through do you remember and I send them by "we transfer" Ill watch this thread but to my inbox will work better
              Hi, would you be able to send me the rainbow tapes that you digitised, my email is "jake.hotham@bloc.digital"

              Comment

              Working...
              X