Tottie : Story of a Doll's House Audio Cassette 1980's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottie : Story of a Doll's House Audio Cassette 1980's

There was a twin audio cassette of Smallfilms/Oliver postgate's 'Tottie Story of a Doll's House' released in the late 1980's by Pickwick International under its 'Ditto' label.
    The cassettes have long since vanished from mainstream circulation and the recording company is now defunct.The cassettes were voiced by Deborah Manship and there seems to have been copies on Amazon at one point in the past.

Thankfully the TV series is now available on DVD but I've ben trying everywhere to find someone with a copy of the audio cassettes.

Anybody ever come across them?
    Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

Re: Tottie : Story of a Doll's House Audio Cassette 1980's

Much as I despise bumps, I just thought it might be no harm to re-post this. I'm still having no luck with anyone who even remembers it! Hoping someone might have come across it.
    Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

Comment

Looks like you can get it here, but it doesn't look like a simple process
      http://nlnzcat.natlib.govt.nz/vwebv/...o?bibId=433072

Comment

Yes, I did come across that. But as it is in New Zealand there is no way to access it :-(

Comment

Finally found it! :-)
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X