Dennis Knight Activity Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Knight Activity Books

So I was trawling thru the forums here, I only discovered DYR tonight.....and was suddenly reminded that as a kid I had a book by Dennis Knight about Baron Von Richtofen - It was an "activity book" with transfer stickers to create a diorama as well as a history of the Red Barons life. I must have been given it as a Christmas stocking filler - but loved that book.

As a result I went straight to Amazon to try to find one...and lo and behold found a copy with most of the transfers still intact for £5.00 !!!!

Its ordered, and I cant wait to see it again!

Anyone else remember the other books in this series?

Re: Dennis Knight Activity Books

Apparently repackaged versions of these...

Patterson Blick Instant Picture Books

Comment

I will scan a picture when the book arrives if anyone wants to see?

Comment

I've still got the Red Baron one, I've got another one as well but can't remember which one it is. I will have a look when I get home.

Comment

Ok - it arrived yesterday - I will scan a few pics when I get off work later this week

Comment

I have the Dennis Knight "SPACE FLIGHT" book, which was published in 1976. I remember mail ordering it from somewhere through an offer (had to send a postal order) but I can't remember where from. It might have been from a comic/mag, or an offer where you send so many sweet wrappers, or from the back of a cereal box. It would have been sometime between 1976-78. Did anybody else order Dennis Knight books this way?

Comment

Working...
            X