Matchbox Beach Head Assault Playset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchbox Beach Head Assault Playset

I used to have This https://plus.google.com/photos/10850...817?banner=pwaas a kid, I loved it, anyone else had this??

Re: Matchbox Beach Head Assault Playset

i can remember havein this wow good find there this never entered my head thanks for pic its brought back memorys now
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I had that as a hand-me-down from my older cousin. A class toy with solid plastic and Made in England if I remember? Ended up building it into a model railway layout.

Comment

Originally posted by Powdered toast man View Post
        I had that as a hand-me-down from my older cousin. A class toy with solid plastic and Made in England if I remember? Ended up building it into a model railway layout.
        It was (And still is) a classic Toy, I wanted this sooooo badly when I was a kid, imagine how happy I was when I opened it on Christmas day

Comment

happy as a piggy in ***t by any chance?????????

Originally posted by maxmix View Post
          It was (And still is) a classic Toy, I wanted this sooooo badly when I was a kid, imagine how happy I was when I opened it on Christmas day
          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
            happy as a piggy in ***t by any chance?????????
            Possibly more happy (if that's possible??!!??) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by maxmix View Post
              i used to have this https://plus.google.com/photos/10850...817?banner=pwaas a kid, i loved it, anyone else had this??
              i still have my beachead assault, what fantstic toy/game.one of my houses is lost,and the roofs for my surviving houses all seem to be a.w.o.l.three tubes on the rocket launcer still work providing you press the buttons very firmly on a good solid survace i.e with a table underneath the launcer.do you also remember matchbox counter attack in a similar vein to beachead assault. ROCHDALE LANCS
              Last edited by paul brindley; 28-07-2014, 11:06.

Comment

Now that's what I call a cool boys toy. Loved my toy soldiers, that's just the bee's knee's. I think I missed out on that one. Was it an 80's set?

Comment

http://www.airfixtoysoldiers.com/mboxcounterf.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X