Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll on Doll Shaped Perfume

Hello all!

Haven't been here for a while but I need help! My sister has none of her old childhood toys. When we were kids our parents spontaneously decided to move house and we left the country, leaving ALL the stuff in the house. My sister was about 11/12 and is still distraught and angry to this day, (she's nearly 41 now) she had a lot of sentimental things and toys that she never saw again. So I decided to try and find some things and bring back the memories One problem, I was just a baby when it happened and she only has a few descriptions from her memory. Her favourite thing she had were a collection of dolls, in which you took the heads off and underneath was a roll on perfume. Any ideas what they were called?? Anybody used to have them too??

Re: Roll on Doll Shaped Perfume

Originally posted by AmethystWitch View Post
    Hello all!

Haven't been here for a while but I need help! My sister has none of her old childhood toys. When we were kids our parents spontaneously decided to move house and we left the country, leaving ALL the stuff in the house. My sister was about 11/12 and is still distraught and angry to this day, (she's nearly 41 now) she had a lot of sentimental things and toys that she never saw again. So I decided to try and find some things and bring back the memories One problem, I was just a baby when it happened and she only has a few descriptions from her memory. Her favourite thing she had were a collection of dolls, in which you took the heads off and underneath was a roll on perfume. Any ideas what they were called?? Anybody used to have them too??

I do remember having something like this. I wonder if it was an Avon Product ?

Comment

I'm not sure. She said she was collecting them, I think she said she used to get them from a shop when she was given pocket money :S I thought she may have meant the Kiddles toys at first but apparently not

Comment

i recently bought my sister a Victoria Plum 'perfume' doll whose head came off ant it was a roll on perfume. Gave it to her for xmas and she was over the moon - it was one of her 'best' childhood memories. Took a long time to find it. This is an old advert which may be what she collected. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-R...#ht_121wt_1285

Comment

Working...
        X