Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

hey so this is my first time posting! i've been searching for ages but cant seem to find out the name of a couple of toys i had when i was younger, they're from the 90s i think, basically two cars that i can remember and each car came with a mini driver you could take out of the car or put back in. the cars had like a switch or button on the side you pressed to open them. one character was a colonel custer looking guy with yellowish hair and a beard and a yellow scarf and blue yankee uniform and yellow gloves and he had a yellow car with weapons on, the other was a bad guy and the car was like silver and reddish and had a huge buzzsaw blade on it and i think the driver character was some kind of punk or cyborg. hope someone out there can help!

Re: Help!

Sounds like something we have mentioned on here before... let me search it out & I'll get back to you

Comment

Road Maniax?

Comment

Deffo Hot Wheels Road Maniax/Road Wars

the custer guy is General Buster O'Casey

Comment

:O! yes!! thank you so much

Comment

Comment

yeah sweet now to endless search ebay to try and find someone selling them

Comment

http://thevotanarehere.deviantart.co...a-Jr-376312620 you dont happen to know what this is either do you? o.O

Comment

They're from 'Little Dracula'.

Comment

Working...
                  X