No announcement yet.

Slime with worms!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sis got some sea monkeys a couple of years ago. They were a bit lame as I recall! Not that I am dissing the little creatures, but they were about as exciting as mosquito larvae!

~Smee_1972

Comment

In fact they probably looked very similar too, yeah bit of a let down, insects, when you're expecting some cute sea monkeys.

Comment

The back of Marvel depicted Sea Monkeys as a happy functional family : pipe-smoking dad, pie-baking mum, footballing boy, ponytailed freckled girl. The reality ? White specks of things that just hung in mid-water.
        Now Slime I do remember, a green goo that felt uncomfortably realistic. Silly Putty, anyone ?
        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Kool, do you think kids would have a legal claim to sue for false representation regarding Sea Monkeys? Silly Putty was fun, and could be messy to, plastercine too, what happend to that? I liked the smell of Play Doh, for some odd reason.

Comment

Wasn't Play-doh a kind of flourescent Plasticine ?
            Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Came in all colours, one time my daughter was in play group, and they gave us the recipe for home made 'Play doh' we had a bash at making some, turned into a right mess, covered the kitchen, like an explosion.

Comment

Re: Slime with worms!!!

Yeah i have looked everywhere for the slime with worms. i got mine originally up in Queensland Australia with my cousin. It was green in a green garbage can with a purple worm in the middle. It stunk and made farting noises and was difficult to get off the carpet. Alas it didn't last too long. But I still remember it though. the closest I ahve come in at a small store in manly nsw australia where you add water and it turns into slime. No worms though.

Comment

Working...
                X