Trying to remember toys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to remember toys.

Hi guys, ok first off I’m not sure if these toys were release in the 90’s or 00’s. But here’s what I remember:

So the first toy was a military one. It was a large tank, similar to Halo 3’s elephant. But larger with a buggy that I think can be ejected from the side. It also opened up into a base. There was a similar one that was a truck that opened up into a tower.

The other toy I’m looking for is a transformer like one. Now I only had a set of three, but I can only remember two. The first was a purple tracked truck that opened up to form the body of a robot, no legs. The other was a blue race car with a mouth that bent in the middle. It could also attach to the body of the robot.

I’ve been trying to find out what these toys were called and it’s driving me nuts, can anyone help?

The only purple truck I remember is MASK.
    Jeep Swenson January 5th 1957 - August 18 1997.

Comment

I know the one you are talking about, but that’s not the one I’m thinking of.

Comment

Found a part that may help identifying the military toy.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Found a part that may help identifying the military toy.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Optimus Prime?

Comment

Working...
            X