Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i suppose i can try this one on you guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i suppose i can try this one on you guys.

okay so they were these living rock things(like a monster not a rock that grows a crystal inside) almost like a mountain just that fit in your hand. it had a lever or whatever that made its mouth open and usually hand lift up... it had these little i wanna say ant creatures that it came with and could eat they had a rubber butt i remember that specifically.go figure.

and im sure this was an 80's late 80's toy

Re: i suppose i can try this one on you guys.

I have vague memories of what you speak, but can't put a name to them, as yet.

Battling Rocks, Boulder pals...
    It was a sort of "Transformer" concept...
    Did they have a sort of elestic band or catch where they could be rolled, but sprang open when stopped?
    I seem to remember one, in gold, was smaller than the others?
    It's tickled me now. I will have another think and look when I have time.
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood."

Comment

Re: i suppose i can try this one on you guys.

they were actually stationary it looked like a mountain until you pushed a button or pulled a lever and then it's mouth and eyes would open or mouth and hands simultaniously. (kinda the same concept as those monster truck toys that when you pushed or pulled something a big mouth would open and teeth would pop out and it became an actual monster, what the heck were those called too while im on the subject? ) any ways it was simular to that but came out way before and was a rock. the biggest memory was the little bug creatures that came with the rock and the rock would eat. hopefully someone remembers this beside me.

Comment

Working...
      X