Small plastic figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Small plastic figures

along similar lines there's also Heroes in Action (1974 onwards,by Mattel), and of course the Airfix 'Eagles' figures & sets

Eagles 'Earthquake' set:

sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

I think the OP was describing TINY TUFFY'S or HESTAIR S.R.L. HEROES, same figures just different name for them....

Comment

First-time poster here and this forum is bringing back loads of fabulously vivid childhood memories!

Regarding the plastic figures in the original question, I found one at home the other day - a fireman (with red body, arms and legs and a brown fireman's hat). I also have an 'artist' one somewhere, with a brush and beret) - will try and put up a photo.

You had to build them yourself, they were just slighly bigger than a lego figure (much smaller than Action Jacks) and I think they looked better if you didn't put the black pegs in the eye-holes (they looked a bit sinister with the black pegs in the eyes if I remember rightly).

I may have dreamt this but I think they were called 'Charlie Kits' (although I can't find this mentioned on the the net anywhere - so maybe this is just what I/my parents called them) and they were mid/late 70s pocket money toys.

Comment

I definitely remember putting little black pegs into some toy blokes eyes, can't for the life of me remember any more...help now I've read this thread I need this sorted too!!!!
          And a picture please somebody.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X