Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I sell my Lil Babies???

Heya!

I've recently been digging through some old things and I've found these little baby toys, now some things I won't sell, as I'm attatched lol but I'm not so sure with these....also, my hubby always keeps his old toys as he says they're going to make lots of dosh in the future!! lol
    So what do you think?? Are these classed as 'highly collectable' ? Should I keep them for a few more years? or should I just put them on ebay as they're pretty much worthless lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	P080810_16.08_[02].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	264152Click image for larger version

Name:	P080810_16.08.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	264153

Re: Should I sell my Lil Babies???

The two baby figures in the first picture look familiar, weren't these a similar type of thing to Puppy/Monster/Kitty in My Pocket? I'm certain there were loads of them babies you could collect.

The second is one of them Troll toys isn't it? They were massive in the mid-90's, I remember the card shop in my town having loads of them. There were actual troll figures, pendants, stamps. necklaces, the works! Had a few myself but like most fads of the time, they came and went.

If I were to guess, I don't think they would be worth that much but if they mean something to you I don't see the harm in keeping hold of them. I had a big clearout a few years back and decided to keep certain things, just the stuff that got played with a lot and was really loved. Luckily, most of this stuff could fit into small boxes and stuck away somewhere out of the way!

Comment

I still have toys from my childhood in the 60s and 70s and could not part with them for anything!
      Mind you I'm just sentimental, I wouldn't sell them even if they were worth a fortune.
      sigpic
      'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Originally posted by kazboot View Post
        I still have toys from my childhood in the 60s and 70s and could not part with them for anything!
        Mind you I'm just sentimental, I wouldn't sell them even if they were worth a fortune.
        im sentimental that way myself.

these toys are to you priceless, they hold memories of your childhood and should never be sold.
        if you sold them you would never get them again.

if you have kids or grandkids you can show these toys to them.
        i remember having toys from my childhood which i got rid of and regretted it big time.

so in the last ten yrs i bought loads of them again.
        things like old computer consoles.
        i have them again and ill never get rid of them again.
        Last edited by darren; 09-08-2010, 02:25.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Not sure whether its worth keeping stuff that is not boxed or "complete" check ebay to see if there is any others on there

Comment

I'm not grately attatched to these, I don't really remember playing with them actually lol which is why I considered ebay, plus lack of funds right now lol I have alot of old toys I will never part with! so, these would be ok to sell I think there is one person on ebay selling a large amount of the lil' babies and is asking for £79.99 for them!! doubt anyone will pay that...! lol

Comment

Working...
            X