Arnold schwarzenegger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold schwarzenegger

Arnold schwarzenegger was born july 30 th in thal styria austria.

Growing up in a small, isolated village in Austria, he turned to bodybuilding as his ticket to a better life.
    Prior to that he served a mandatory one year in the Austrian military beginning in 1965.

After conquering the world as arguably the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived, he went to America to make his name in motion pictures.

hindered by his impossible name and thick accent, success eluded him for many years. It wasn't until he found the tailor-made role of Conan that he truly came into his own as a performer.

A succession of over the-top action films made him an international box office star.

By alternating violent action films with lighter, comedic fare, he has solidified his position as one of the most popular - if not the most popular - movie stars in the world.

Some of arnolds most well known films are.

conan the barbarian 1982
    conan the destroyer 1984
    the terminator 1984
    red sonja 1985
    commando 1985
    raw deal 1986
    predator 1987
    the running man 1987
    red heat 1988
    twins 1988
    kindergarten cop 1990
    terminator 2 1990
    last action hero 1993
    true lies 1994
    junior 1994
    eraser 1996
    jingle all the way 1996
    end of days 1999.

arnold has been versatile as an actor.
    he has starred in comedies as well as action films and sci fi.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Re: Arnold schwarzenegger

i watched total recall last night classic film but now i still carnt understand it lol
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

Arnold has been versatile as an actor.
      This made me do a belly laugh.

Comment

xmark 1234 total recall is one of the oddest films ever.

but yet i love it.

-------------------------------------

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        This made me do a belly laugh.

Comment

yea tell me about it when saw it i thought yes im watching this to see if i can make any sense of it lol
          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Total Recall is complicated? I always thought it was straight forward.

Comment

Some great sci fi films.Total recall is a real classic.But those Terminator films are the dogs thingys with bells on.Superb films.They got the right man for the right part.I cannot imagine anybody else playing Terminator.It just would not work.The conan films are rather special as they were amongst some of the first videos we rented and later owned.

Comment

love those conan films and red sonja as well as commando.

the two conan films and red sonja are amongst my fave arnie films.

but yes it would have been hard to see anyone else other than arnold play the terminator.
                very sad end to the second film is very emitional.

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
                Some great sci fi films.Total recall is a real classic.But those Terminator films are the dogs thingys with bells on.Superb films.They got the right man for the right part.I cannot imagine anybody else playing Terminator.It just would not work.The conan films are rather special as they were amongst some of the first videos we rented and later owned.

Comment

Arnie was also in Cactus Jack (1979), a comedy western with Kirk Douglas & an ultra hot Ann-Margret. I liked that as a kid, more for AMs sexy ways than stunt driven/low brow comedy.

He was very good in Stay Hungry (76) - honest. It's a pretty good film, though I'm afraid no special effects.

Comment

For me all movies with schwarzenegger are very good quality. Great actor!

Comment

Hercules goes to New York is a hoot. Down as Arnold Strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X