No announcement yet.

Paxo stuffing incredible hulk pastiche.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paxo stuffing incredible hulk pastiche.

Anyone remember this ad that would have been on in the late 70s?It showed an elderly couple sitting down to dinner and the man,after he has eaten starts transforming hulk style complete with ripping shirt.It ends with him smashing the table with his fists in slow motion while his wife flees in terror.I would have been about 5 and was quite scared of this ad as I was absoloutly terrified of the TV hulk.

Re: Paxo stuffing incredible hulk pastiche.

Originally posted by darkdubh View Post
    Anyone remember this ad that would have been on in the late 70s?It showed an elderly couple sitting down to dinner and the man,after he has eaten starts transforming hulk style complete with ripping shirt.It ends with him smashing the table with his fists in slow motion while his wife flees in terror.I would have been about 5 and was quite scared of this ad as I was absoloutly terrified of the TV hulk.
    C'm on.Someone else has to remember it.I'm sure I dident dream it.

Comment

It sort of rings a bell. I can picture the man ripping his shirt and banging the table. It's the paxo bit that is throwing me! I could be getting 2 adverts mixed up. The 'hulk' bit deffinatly rings a bell though.
      Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
        It sort of rings a bell. I can picture the man ripping his shirt and banging the table. It's the paxo bit that is throwing me! I could be getting 2 adverts mixed up. The 'hulk' bit deffinatly rings a bell though.
        It was for Paxo all right,though tbh it dident really emphasise it much.It dident mention it till the very end.

Comment

Working...
        X