You Are What You Eat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Are What You Eat...

I've looked on YouTube without success for a link I hope someone can help me with. This was a colour advert so I think it must've been from the 70's. It chiefly showed various people's mouths and stuffing their faces with chips and pies/desserts until inevitably a heart attack occurred. The general message was, "What you put in here (mouth) has far reaching health consequences." I don't know if it was a public service announcement from The British Heart Foundation or suchlike, or was for a product or service. Can anybody shed light on this? Even the year would be helpful. Ta, very much!

Re: You Are What You Eat...

Hi all i can remember is a man in a pub eating a pie, drinking pints, he may have been smoking too, then he clutches his heart. Sorry not sure of the year. I'll go to my brain archives and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by sky blue View Post
      Hi all i can remember is a man in a pub eating a pie, drinking pints, he may have been smoking too, then he clutches his heart. Sorry not sure of the year. I'll go to my brain archives and get back to you.
      I vaguely remember that - if its from the 90s/2000s...he had gingerish hair cropped short. Seen him in other stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wycombe Wanderer View Post
        I've looked on YouTube without success for a link I hope someone can help me with. This was a colour advert so I think it must've been from the 70's. It chiefly showed various people's mouths and stuffing their faces with chips and pies/desserts until inevitably a heart attack occurred. The general message was, "What you put in here (mouth) has far reaching health consequences." I don't know if it was a public service announcement from The British Heart Foundation or suchlike, or was for a product or service. Can anybody shed light on this? Even the year would be helpful. Ta, very much!
        Yeah you're right. It's from the '70s. It show a little toddler being stuffed with food by it's ma, who says "Come on now. Eat up." The little brat even says "No!". I think we then see the boy growing older, married and such, in the pub downing pints, then he's at home with the missus being stuffed and finally has a heart attack. Then we see him in a hospital bed. I think it was for The British Heart Foundation, and may have been done by Saatchii Brothers.

Hope that helps...

Comment

Working...
        X