Terrifying PIF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Terrifying PIF!

Apaches was a downright horror movie! There was another one similar to it where theres a load of kids having a sports day on a railway line and at the end they all run straight into an oncoming train, after that you saw people dragging out the dead and injured... Who used to direct these, Wes Craven?!? Still they got their message across I guess.
    If it's lasted this long, it's worth keeping!

Comment

They did, but I can't help thinking, who in their right mind would let an event take place on or near a railway line in the first place? There is something a bit misguided about that.
      - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
      - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Llamarama View Post
        There was another one similar to it where theres a load of kids having a sports day on a railway line
        It's called 'The Finishing Line'.
        I think it's on youtube.

Comment

Apaches terrified me. I remember seing it as an 8 year old, seeing the first death under the trailer with the broken gun and pool of blood and ran from the room screaming LOL. All my school friends were talking about it the next day so this is the first time I've seen is all the way through at the grand ol age of 43. Apparently the children in this film, to this day, have never been identified but I am convinced that the leader 'Geronimo' was played by a young Andrew Tiernan.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0862907/

Comment

Working...
          X