Shake n Vac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shake n Vac

Did anyone else used to do the shake n vac dance or was it just me?? I was only young at the time and used to make my mum buy it especially so i could do the dance.... but then she'd make me hoover it up!!!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

lol i remeber that advert. I never did the dance tho but i can just about remember the song heh Somthing like "You do the shake n vac to put the freshness back. Do the shake n vac and put the freshness back" Correct me if i'm wrong :P
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

you're absolutly right that was the song and i can't get it out of my head now!!! lol

Comment

Hee hee Is rather adictive isnt it
        Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Eeee, I remember that one perfectly too!

Another cleaning-related ad jingle was 'Jif microliquid where are youu~!"

Comment

sorry for this

you do the shake and vac,
            and put the freshness back,
            you do the shake and vac,
            and put the freshness back,
            when your carpet smells fresh,
            your room does does,
            every time you vacum,remember what to do
            was it me but it was first done with the women who did bt or it was the other way round, then they came out with the vacum cleaners in the style of motorcycle handlebars, being pushed around with tough blokes in leather and crash helmets................................wicked (Glade)
            Last edited by skynet; 07-01-2006, 16:36.

Comment

the best shake and vac on was with the bikers and the budgie...i think thats what it was. The shake and vac never came out of the container right on tv so they had to engineer special ways to get the 'flow' right so it looked good on tv....i tried talc when i was little...mum was not happy!
              If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

When i was a kid i thought shake n vac was put down so you didnt miss any of the carpet when you were vacuuming!! lol It was years later I realised it was to freshen it! I dont think my mom minded though. lol I'll try and convince my son the same, but I don't think kids are as naive these days. Oh well I can but try!

Lisa.

Comment

Was it this one....Need to have Real player to see it.

http://www.tv-ark.org.uk/commercials...akenvac1979.rm

Comment

yes that's the one thanks for that it's stuck in my head now though

Comment

apparently u had to do the dance cause the holes in the top of the tube were **** so you wouldnt get even coverage if u didnt lol

Comment

Thats so funny. Remember my mom, and one day my nan doing the dance, should and could have been a new dance craze.

Comment

lol i was in someones house the other week and they had shake n vac in cupboard didnt realise it was still on sale
                          couldnt get the tune out my head after that lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X