Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favourite advert at the moment?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your favourite advert at the moment?

Funny, I loved the Drench Brains ad when I first saw it but, for me, it's become irritating very quickly.

Although it's nothing stunning it's the Subway one with the bloke as an olive that puts his fingers to his ear and shouts 'call me' that raises a chuckle at the mo.

Most hated at the mo - the Honda Accord sky diving one. What is it with Honda ads at the moment that they all have to be some high concept, supposedly hard to pull off, stunt. I'd just rather know how much it's going to cost me to fill the tank up, tax and insure thank you all the same.

Comment

The AA you got a friend ad is my fav at the moment just because of the singing. The guy has an amazing voice.

Comment

The yellow pages advert - but only because James Nesbitt is in it... I don't know why, but that guy makes my knees go to jelly - think I may just have to dream about him tonight.....yum!
        Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn....

Comment

Due to having a freeview box that records I tend to skip the adds, they tend to put about 4 or 5 mins of adds nowadays each time, so I just skip them

Comment

The Parozone Weekly Shots ad "and I'll be back, week after week after week" lol!

Comment

i like the one for Smirnoff vodka. allt the stuff getting thrown out of the English Channell, planes ships etc until all that is left is clear water

although wierdly i cannot stand vodka

Comment

I gotta say, I love that natural confectionery advert with the snake and the sugared bear

BRING OUT THE TRUMPETS

HAHAHAHA TRUMPET!

I absolutely love it

Comment

Working...
                X