She

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She

I just watched the movie She, remember it guys? It use to scare me silly when Urshala Andrews walks into the flame at the end

Re: She

Ditto.

Comment

Never heard of it!

Comment

I have seen this film many times

Comment

Lol, mind you, she looks like that now!

Comment

I've seen this many times too. She was quite beautiful in her day, Ursula Andress. She was going out with James Dean at the time he was killed. I too was disturbed at the end bit with the fire.

Comment

I still watch the film SHE on my vhs recorder.From the first time i saw it,i wanted to go to the desert and explore,hoping to find something ancient or mysterious.I always thought it was filmed in Morocco,but it turns out to have been filmed in the Negev Desert in Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by moonvisage View Post
                I still watch the film SHE on my vhs recorder.From the first time i saw it,i wanted to go to the desert and explore,hoping to find something ancient or mysterious.I always thought it was filmed in Morocco,but it turns out to have been filmed in the Negev Desert in Israel.
                ive got the film but have never got round to watching it.
                me and u both have a vcr. wow.
                she sure was lovely in her time.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

yes,i still use a vcr as my primary scource of movie watching.Loads of people go back to vcr these days.

Comment

Originally posted by zofo1961 View Post
                    I just watched the movie She, remember it guys? It use to scare me silly when Urshala Andrews walks into the flame at the end
                    Thats my first memory of being frightened by a movie, along with Jack the Giant Killer when the ghost monsters are decending on the heroin on the ship
                    Last edited by DoctorQui; 25-07-2012, 22:49.

Comment

Working...
                    X