Looking for film in England, made in the 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for film in England, made in the 90s

First I'll describe its timeline and settings, its early 19th century england maybe WW1 or later and I'm pretty sure its definitely is set in England
    This is the only bit I can remember. The scene has 2 girls that both got locked in their room together for something maybe got in trouble but I can't remember, one of the lines one said is, they can't lock us in our room like this its not fair. That's all I can recall, after that one of them was talking about a deep pond so they both snuck out of their rooms through the bedroom window and started running and went through a field to get there, one girl was fast at running and was shouting come on keep up, when they both got there they stripped off their dresses and dived in completely nude and showing underwater scenes and fast swimming and splashing at each other. There was a tune playing playing during the scene but its in my head though, the scene was quite short, probably not even 30 seconds.
    I hope this helps to identify it and I wish I can remember more, especially whos in it, I did watch it nearly 20 years ago so it might have been made in 90s or early 2000s
    It might possibly have been set in 17th,18th or early 1900 hundreds but I hope this helps

I'm still hoping someone identifies this

Comment

The trouble is, the only films I can think of that might hint at that are PICNIC AT HANGING ROCK, HEAVENLY CREATURES and SIRENS, and they're all Australian!!

Comment

Working...
      X