Looking for a movie that had a torture scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a movie that had a torture scene

I watched in 90s when I was a kid and remember a scene where 3 or 4 people were caught and tortured for information, one was a woman who was took somewhere else in the same building but she was brought to the dungeon where everyone else was and when she was took in a guy who think was her partner was down a block or something and this big Indian looking guy or whatever ethnicity he was, he was a big guy, he was hitting his back with an axe, the woman screamed in terror when she saw it and the guy was bearly moving and his was covered in blood. This pretty scary music played when she walked in. They eventually escaped somehow but I can't remember how. I think the film was set in some middle eastern country somewhere, I kept thinking it were one of the indiana jones films but I watched all and it wasn't

I'm not sure what year this film was made but could've been 80s or slightly earlier

Based on your description, it sounds like you might be thinking of the movie "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" (1984), which is the second installment in the Indiana Jones film series directed by Steven Spielberg. In the film, there is a scene where Indiana Jones, along with his companions Willie Scott and Short Round, are captured and taken to a secret underground temple in India. In this temple, they witness brutal acts of torture and sacrifice, including a scene where a man is whipped and a scene where a victim's heart is ripped out. Additionally, there is a large, imposing character named Mola Ram, who is portrayed as a menacing figure and performs acts of violence.

Comment

Working...
    X