Two Great 80's and 90's movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Great 80's and 90's movies

just thought i'd ask if anyone has heard of or seen Oxford blues an 80's movie with Rob Lowe and Ally Sheedy and The Saint movie which was 90's movie with Val Kilmer and was A movie remake of the old series of the same name, these have to be my fave movies from these decades.

Re: Two Great 80's and 90's movies

Don't remember oxford blues but have seen the saint movie. Suffered a bit from being too similar to MI which came out around the same time. Now just finished watching Big Trouble in Little China now thats 80's classic
    The eyes have it!
    sigpic

Comment

Agreed Pedro Big trouble in little china is classic the Video actually let my parents buy it cheap because I had rented it so much.

I intend to try and Buy the Jack Burton figure they brought out a few years back.

Comment

saw Oxford Blues when it came out..strangely enough I saw it IN Oxford...seeing a girl at the time who was at Poly there
        sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

I still watch Oxford Blues to this day, always make me wonder if the statues Brimley and christopher which he gets his car wedged in actually exist, unlikely I know.

Comment

Working...
          X