sci fi flick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sci fi flick

Im trying to recall the name of a film whereby a guy in a black outfit traps some other guy in a room which opens up some kind of vent from maybe a spaceship. Think the guy gets sliced up. Very vague I know but cant reallhy remember too much more about it. Probably saw it in the late eighties/ early nineties

Re: sci fi flick

This sounds like it could be Cube.
    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Sounds like the opening scene of Saturn 3. The guy in black presses a switch while the other chap is standing on a trapdoor. The trapdoor opens onto the vacuum of space. He's sucked toward a grille, and that's where he's sliced into cubes.

The man in black then takes his place on the flight up to the Saturn 3 ship and has to pose as him. Farrah Fawcett and Charlton Heston are the other crew members, along with a robot belonging to the black-suit man. The robot goes mad, kills him, wears his head(!) and spends the rest of the film trying to kill Farrah and Charlton.
      Last edited by Chameleon Factor; 23-06-2009, 11:41.

Comment

I think you'll find it was Kirk Douglas in Saturn 3. The movie was slated, but I enjoyed it. I thought the robot was particularly impressive.

Comment

Working...
        X