Sign language film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign language film

This memory popped into my head recently when I was watching Justin Fletcher doing Mr Tumble...

It might sound a bit daft but, a long long time ago, I really did see like some bits of a vampire film where they used sign language.

I don't think I saw it all the way through cos just a very faint recollection, please help me out with this one if you got any idea at all what it was - - ta

Re: Sign language film

Hi Danny,

Is this the one you're talking about??? Just checked on Wikipedia and found this:

Deafula is a 1975 horror movie done completely in American Sign Language. A voice over is provided for those who do not understand sign language. The movie starred Peter Wechsberg, who also serves as director and writer.

All you really need to know about this movie is that it's called Deafula, it's about a deaf vampire, it's performed entirely in sign language, and yes, it really exists.
    Deafula (1975) Recap @ the agony booth : hilariously detailed recaps of movies, TV, and more!

Trish
    You break my heart, you bruise my soul, you tear my world apart, and you make me whole

Comment

Cheers for this - it must be what I was thinking about- I just can't recall where I saw it?
      I can only think it was maybe a clip included in some other programme I saw cos I deffo didn't see it all the way through ( black and white also ! )

Comment

I am intrigued with this movie. Never saw one like this. Anyone else have seen this one?

Comment

Working...
        X