Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• classic ghost film about a house (u.k) 60's early 70's

Hi can anybody help !!!!!!!

looking for title of film set in an old house with maid/cook grounds-keeper and two children one boy
    one girl these four were all ghosts also in this film they tried to trap two people in the house
    as if i remember correctly their car broke down , the story goes that the house was actually burnt down but we didnt find out until the end when the man ran out of the house and looked back at it . There were
    gravestones in the grounds of the mansion of the children , but when the man ran out at the end these disapeared.

It was def. an English film set in a countryside manor . :cry:

Re: classic ghost film about a house (u.k) 60's early 70's

Hi There,

Possibly The Amazing Mr Blunden ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Mr_Blunden

Comment

Thanks for the info ,
      I managed to get this film but no its not the one im thinking of. I may have got a couple of things wrong
      but at the end the man did run out of the house and turn around to see that it had already burnt down.

Comment

Deleted. Suggested James Herbert's Haunted but then noticed you say 60's/70's.

Comment

I think i may know which film it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb8ZhgscBbk

The film is called: Haunted House of Horror,and starred Frankie Avalon.The end,which showed the man running from the house at night,and turning round a lot,was filmed at night.I think there was a form of torch light lighting him up,which gave it a really eerie and creepy look.It was,and still is,an excellent film to watch.
          Does this film clip ring any bells with you? I do hope it is the one you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
          X