Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a movie with scenes of a skull which a snake was resting and tries to get out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a movie with scenes of a skull which a snake was resting and tries to get out..

there was this movie i saw when i was young i couldn't recall much...except for scenes which a snake which goes out from the eye of a skull and stayed there...the whole thing i saw in the film was an environment which was always almost colored red...its like when you watch the sun sets...the guy passess through this skull and there is a venomous snake on it which tries to get out of it and kills people if they are bitten....and i think there was a monster of some sort who kills people..and he's ugly red i saw the place always red.... as i could recall it was i think a horror movie...

Re: a movie with scenes of a skull which a snake was resting and tries to get out..

I do not recall seeing the film you describe,but,seeing as it is from a vague memory of yours,could the film be called: The Skull?
    It starred Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee.I will post a clip of the trailer for the film,hoping it may be of some help to you.

I will keep looking for the film you described.

Comment

Re: a movie with scenes of a skull which a snake was resting and tries to get out..

well i guess this could be the movie but i have to see the part if there was such a snake on one of its scenes...thanks for the help moonvisage!!!you're you are of a great help..

Comment

Could this small picture be the scene you remember Glennboie?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ken-russell-tommy-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	259578

If so,then the film you are looking for,is the Rock Opera Musical called: Tommy.It is a film by the band: The Who.The actual scene is from a Tina Turner song in the movie called: Acid Queen.
        Here is a clip of it.

Comment

A skull also appeared in the film: Gothic by Ken Russel.

If the movie you remember was an Asian Movie,maybe this site may be able to help you in some way:

http://asian-horror-movies.com/indexm.html

The site allows people to view the movies and ask questions at a forum and chat room.

Comment

well the picture you showed get's me much more closer to what i have seen they look the same that is how it looks like..i have to watch it first....but i think they were not singing in this scene when that snake goes out of the skull and man or a supposed victim passes by it...well thanks for the help...and by the way i don't have friends yet can i add you up in you list!!!....

Comment

yes,of course you can add me as a friend glennboie.Thank you very much for such a lovely gesture.

Comment

Well thank you very much moonvisage...It was such an honor for me to have somebody like you who was not even known to me yet you are there helping me a lot recalling past memories...which was as a human being who treasured every passing days of our lives, find these things memorable and worth remembering...
                It makes me happy and so i guess with the people around here also!!! which is likewise the reason why this website came into existence... today i learn something - that is when i knew that there are still people like you who valued real friendship though we haven't even personally meet...you are one of a kind...thank you...thank you....for your being such a nice person...

Comment

My pleasure Glennboie.It is equally an honour for me to have such a decent,kind,considerate and friendly member make such a wonderful compliment about me.I will treasure your words for eternity.

Comment

It's just dawned on me,that one of the most famous movies in the world is exactly as you described.

The James Bond film: Live and Let Die

I hope this is the one.

Comment

wow this is it hahahahaha!!!! your the best man...wow thanks a lot...I don't know how descrive how happy am i to see that you have just found what i've been looking for...by the way sorry i wasn't able to see this reply of yours immediately because i lost my password for this account but I'm happy i was able to open it again...heheheheh....thanks a lot man your really great...how can i thank you for this...it was cool recalling back memories but even better because i had a good friend like you...thanks and take good care always buddy!!! may God Bless you always!!!

Comment

I am really happy it is the movie scene you were looking for glennboie.It must make you even happier to know that the horrible snakes you thought were inside the skull,were actually beautiful naked women.It is wonderful to know,at long last,you have been able to see this again after all these years.
                        Just to clarify,Google: James Bond - Live And Let Die.You can buy it or watch it online.It's one of the greatest films ever made in my opinion.
                        Thank you for your blessings glennboie,and may God Bless You always too.

Comment

this is very much similar to the one i saw but the date is 1973.. i think the movie was around 1980's. somewhere around 1984-85 maybe? and if i haven't mistaken its kind a of horror/thriller movie... i don't really quite remember.. sorry for my poor child mem'ries. by thank you for all of your suggestions. I appreciate it too much.. I'm really thankful...

Comment

James Bond films were repeated alot on TV, especially at Christmas time.

Comment

i will be watching this movie to see if this is the one... my younger memory seemed a bit vague and was more like a dream.. but i am happy to see all these clips as this will refuel my being as old memories would make me happy... My apologies my friend moonvisage for not replying to your posts.. i have been busy making a living and it is only now that i had time to see these suggestions. hope i will see it in this movie. thank you very much.. hope you have a great year this 2017... thanks man i owe you a lot...

Comment

Working...
                              X