Horror Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Movie

I need help with a movie I saw when I was young about a green monster or zombie that derives its powers from a glowing green stone. Prob from the late 80's. Thanks.

Re: Horror Movie

Could it be 'Troll'?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092115/plotsummary

Comment

Could be Die monster die but that's a Boris Karloff one so not from the 80's.
      "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Don't think this is it, but maybe.... 1982 Time Walker (Ben Murphy from Alias Smith & Jones) ? Had a Mummy chasing around after a glowing stone. He turned out to be a space traveller who needed the stone to get home.

Comment

Thanks. Its not Troll. I need to remember more details, I think it was set at a school. Their may have been an experiment to activate the creature. Its been a long time and the details are foggy. Thanks for your time.

Comment

I think it is Time Walker. I'll have to check into it a little more but it looks like a match. Thanks so much for helping me with this. Its as if this movie has silently haunted me in the back of my mind for some time and now I can watch the movie and move on. Wierd. I wonder what it is that draws me to horror movies in general and this one in particular. It seems I am not alone.

Comment

Glad to help.
              I'm afraid the acting was the most 'horrific' thing about the movie. I hope it won't be a disappointment if you get to see it.

Comment

Not a Horror flick, but a crappy Sci-Fi one w. a necklace thing that turns a dude into a zombie-like alien-whatever: LaserBlast. Yeaaaah, really crappy: horrible stop-motion aliens, awful acting - the works. They even get cute and have the laser-gun-thingy blow the poop out of a STAR WARS billboard. Just precious.

Comment

Working...
                X