New A-Team Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New A-Team Movie

Just watched the latest trailer.. this looks like a lot of fun. Seems to have captured the essence of the Original A-Team, but taken it way over the top

Which is most excellent

Re: New A-Team Movie

I've seen it! I actually thought it was quite funny, don't know if it was supposed to be but I thought it was lol

Comment

It was ok .... Liam Neeson is a good actor ... but he aint George Peppard ..... but that aside , it was funny and a good action movie ... and it explains why BA is afraid of flying !!
      You cant make a woman love you ... you just have to stalk her and hope for the best !!

Comment

As corny as the original series were.I still prefer them.But nice attempt with the new film.
        sigpic

Comment

It was truly horrible in every way possible
          For a local history website with lots of photos and videos from the 1970s, 1980s and earlier goto

Comment

Originally posted by kersalflats View Post
            It was truly horrible in every way possible
            seen trailers of it.
            not that impressed.

but i did like the series.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

It was a bit of a letdown one of those "you see all the good bits in the trailer films" and very forgetable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jingbang View Post
                It was a bit of a letdown one of those "you see all the good bits in the trailer films" and very forgetable.
                that is just to get you to buy the film.

better renting it out or getting a lend f a film before you buy it.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Saying that i only saw it once the first time i saw The Expendables and Avatar i hated them but after watching for a 2nd time i actually enjoyed them.

Comment

The A-Team was a very good series. There was fun, action and good characters. But the movie only has fun and action. none of the Actors in The A-Team movie was a good choice. The actor of Murdock was okay. But the rest...no!

Comment

Working...
                    X