Sapphire and Steel intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapphire and Steel intro

Oh yeah, here's one no-one can seem to agree on.
    Who was it who did the voice-over at the start of Sapphire and Steel? That whole "All irregularities will be handled by the forces controlling each dimension" bit? I've heard it quoted as being the writer - checked the interviews on the DVDs, soooo not him, and as David Suchet...?

Thing is, to my ears, I can see the guy it sounds like, but can't name him. Anyone know the answer to this, incontrovertibly?

Re: Sapphire and Steel intro

Apparently, it is Steve Hudson.

http://youtu.be/x1hJVSZR99U
    sigpic
    'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Re: Sapphire and Steel intro

Originally posted by Falco View Post
      Thing is, to my ears, I can see the guy it sounds like, but can't name him. Anyone know the answer to this, incontrovertibly?
      I know exactly what you mean! I could see him, but couldn't put a name to him. That Steve Hudson just doesn't sound right to me.

This has been bugging me for a while now, but I just happened to be watching the DVD of Superman II on saturday night when I think I spotted him.

Roger Brierley?

I'm not saying it was him, but he fits the image I had in my head. The bizarre thing is, I was watching TV sunday afternoon, the film 'About a boy' to be exact, and he crops up in that to! Spooky :-)

Comment

Working...
      X