Can anyone remember ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone remember ?

The name of this channel 4 program if I describe it, I'm at least 90% sure it was channel 4 anyhow?

2 contestants being "chased" by someone over a week they exited the studio via a tunnel?
    The contestants had to travel up and down the country only entering an ordnance survery grid reference on the map, once at any point of their travelling.
    They also had to carry out tasks each day (most memorable one for me was having to place a bet in a bookmakers on a different sport / event each day) and without being caught.

At the end of each week they had to be at a public telephone box, while the show was presented (if I remember correctly the contestants could decide where) they then had to stay there for an hour ?!? (duration of show anyhow) and weren't allowed to move all the while the pursuant was still moving in to catch them on information provided by the general public (who sometimes called the pursuant with false information and even sometimes blocked off the phonebox the contestans were in)and such. If the pursuant didn't catch them by the end of the program they were free to run for another week.

My fiance is sure I am talking about Interceptor but I'm sure it was something else as I'm almost 100% sure it was presented by a male and not a female as I've read Interceptor was - (Annabel Croft).

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance for taking the time to read this far (if you made it ... lol)

i remember that, my wife watched it mostly but i'm sure it was interceptor. They were hunted by a black helicopter and had to avoid having the back pack they were weraing zapped by a laser.

http://www.ukgameshows.com/page/index.php/Interceptor

try this.

Comment

I think it was "Wanted".

http://www.ukgameshows.com/page/index.php/Wanted

Comment

Thank You M.I.K it was Wanted.

I didn't just imagine it nor did I get it confused with another program and Interceptor as I was beginning to think I had done.

Comment

Working...
        X