No announcement yet.

Best detective serie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspector Morse wins a vote for me too. I enjoyed John Thaw.

What about A Touch of Frost?

On hte UKTV cable TV in Aust over the Easter weekend there has been a four day marathon of UK crime shows including Morse, Frost, Midsomer Muders, Waking the Dead etc. Some great viewing

Comment

Nah, David Jason should stick to Only Fools and Horses Never did like that Touch of Frost.

Comment

Oh yeah, Inspector Morse was good, and i like Midsomer Murders too.

And just out of interest does anyone else like CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, CSI:Miami and CSI:New York? I do
        Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Best Detective series

I can remember many detectives over the years and remember them all with fondness, those previously mentioned are all very good but my preference has been for the private detective, so my American Detective award goes to Jim Rockford as I've always loved the Rockford Files.
          My favourite English Detective is harder to call as I can only remember 2 PI's
          Hazell and Frank Marker so I'd have to go for Frank Marker.

Top Cops are Andy Sipowicz from NYPD Blue (America) & Andy Dalziell from Dalziell & Pascoe (England).

Overall award : Jim Rockford (but can change due to personal whims at any given time)

Comment

Sipowicz has some f the best one liners. He' s a classic. Unfortunately Aust TV programmers don't seem to like the show. They program Sat nite at around 11pm or so.

CSI Miami - not a fan of David Caruso (red headed fella) so don't watch that.

Any Law & Order fans out there?

Comment

Originally posted by floria
              Sipowicz has some f the best one liners. He' s a classic. Unfortunately Aust TV programmers don't seem to like the show. They program Sat nite at around 11pm or so.

Any Law & Order fans out there?
              They time NYPD Blue over here after midnight Tuesday/Wednesday when they bother to show it at all, Floria.

Law & Order all forms O.K. with me. Have you seen the Criminal Intent spin off yet?

Comment

A Touch of Frost with david Jason, who'd have thought Del Boy would make a kool copper. Then there was Jack Regan, before John Thaw roamed Oxford as Morse. Reg Wexford, Miss marple, Dixon of Dock Green? Target with Patrick Mower, Jim Rockford, the list might be endless....

Comment

So is can we start a chain of cops on the box then...........?

Comment

Working...
                  X