Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manimal

I used to love this show, big time.

Simon McCorkindale was great, acting was a little shoddy but I was a kid so was easily influenced.

Manimal

Re: Manimal

Re; Manimal.

That was a great little show. Only ran for about 12 episodes. Acting was a little cheesy. If you watch it now its pretty good and should have run for longer.

Comment

They used to show it on Gold I think.

Reignited my love for it.

Comment

They also used to show it on Bravo about 2003/04 about the time they were showing "Automan". My DVD recorder was on overtime!

Comment

what only 12 eps.
          i really loved it and it felt like it went on for much longer than 12 eps.

wonder why it lasted for so few episodes.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Used to love this, tried explaining it to the other half but only go a blank expression!!

Comment

Hate it in hindsight....I do remember me and other boys at Primary school mimicking his transformation by holding out our fists they way he used to...what was ridiculous was when he changed back his clothes miraculously returned too - even though in some scenes they'd rip off him...I remember he once turned into a HORSE....

Comment

Apparently it was not popular in the ratings over in the USA where it was made, sadly it only lasted for 1 season. Shame as it was popular in other countries inc UK. I remember they used to show it on Sky channel, brilliant.

Comment

I reckon it is due a remake - I think this tv show has a lot of potential to be really good providing they figure out a decent background story to Jonathan Chase as apposed to the narrative they used at the beginning of each episode - something to do with his father, inheriting his gift??, tibetan mountains and something to do with all things spiritual. A load of mumbo jumbo, I never understood what it all meant and I still don't.
                  If it is to be remade they should do something along the lines of science, experimenting/ cloning of animal and human DNA at least it is something people know goes on today and it is more plausible. They should get an up and coming british actor to play Jonathan Chase and NOT AN AMERICAN ACTOR, NO A LIST ACTORS. I reckon Robert Kazinsky would be brilliant, used to be Sean Slater in Eastenders now based in L.A. He is making good progress over there I hear.

Comment

Working...
                  X