Street Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Hawk

Now we're talking, Jesse Mach was chosen for a secret test drive of a wonder bike.

The music is one of my all time favourite theme tunes, I believe it was done by Tangerine Dream.

Jesse Mach and Street Hawk

Re: Street Hawk

I enjoyed the show

Comment

I can't believe ITV's weekend schedule planners're letting this deterioriate in some vault somewhere along with Airwolf, The A-team, Sapphire and Steel and Star Fleet while relyinging on Agatha Christie, James Bond, Youtube compilations, This Morning (is it nessecary to have it on at weekends as well?), Simon Cowell and Celebrity Till operator style programmes all the time.
      Anyway, I don't want a bike like Street Hawk, I want one like the red one in AKIRA or Judge Dredd's motorbike.
      Last edited by vanhelsing; 09-10-2011, 16:17.
      WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SniperMonkey View Post
        Now we're talking, Jesse Mach was chosen for a secret test drive of a wonder bike.

The music is one of my all time favourite theme tunes, I believe it was done by Tangerine Dream.

Jesse Mach and Street Hawk
        here is the theme tune for you.
        http://youtu.be/Ah6G8mKqcy4
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
          here is the theme tune for you.
          http://youtu.be/Ah6G8mKqcy4
          Got it, the Airwolf and Knight Rider themes on the MP3 player.
          WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Loved it and Air Wolf as a kid but these are so terrible really...Jan Michael Vincent ruined his life with drink and drugs too-he looks terrible now.

Comment

'Le Parc' by Tangerine Dream is the 'Street Hawk' theme. I've got a 'Street Hawk' annual somewhere. A great show, perfectly displaying the U.S.'s 1980s obsession with black pointy vehicles (see also 'Knight Rider', 'Airwolf').
              "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

I remember ordering my 'free' copy of Street Hawk when I subscribed to Crash magazine (ZX Spectrum). Unfortunately it took too long to arrive, due to it not actually being written in time, so I cancelled it and ordered Roland's Rat Race instead - which I quite liked.

Comment

Working...
                X