Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Required TV Drama late 80's eraly 90's

Hi all,

I wonder if someone could help. I watched a TV drama back in the late 80's or early 90's.
    I can just remeber the last scenes and it has been driving me crazy for years trying to remember the name of it.

For what I can remember I believe it was a short series about five episodes long. Based in a small town or village and centered round a couple getting divoiced or going broke or both. They had teenagae children. I think the lead actress was well known. You also got to meet some other characters ones I can remember where a bohemian couple that lived in a caravan and a pair of antique dealers (no it wasnt never the twain )

The last couple of scenes were the Bohemian lady had found a painting and given it to the antique dealers who usualy ripped her off but this time they gave her a large cheque just as she was onboard a parade float as the the float queen. However the float burst into flames and she didnt move as she was mezmorized by the money and died.

The main lady was they seen going up to the caravan and asking the bohemian guy if she could live there as she had lost her house and her kids had moved to spain to be with their dad and probaly wouldnt be back.

I know its very vague and I can't even remember which channel it was on. But any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks
    Matt

Re: Help Required TV Drama late 80's eraly 90's

It wasn't 'Lovejoy' was it, starring Ian McShane??

Comment

Re: Help Required TV Drama late 80's eraly 90's

No it wasn,t lovejoy it was centered around the antique dealers.
      Cheers
      Matt

Comment

Working...
      X