part 5.

http://youtu.be/cqwknFP6vFo

part 6

http://youtu.be/ac-pKUKoJL4
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

• Re: Doctor Who!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamelion

The Behind the Scenes section explains why Kamelion was underused.

Comment

Delgado wore a hairpiece to cover his receding hair. Just found that out.
          https://rewoundradio.com/

Comment

all the classic episodes the cybermen here in according to the offiocial dr who website.

the tenth planet

the moonbase

the wheel in space.

tomb of the cybermen

the invasion

earthshock

attack of the cybermen

revenge of the cybermen

silver nemesis.

the five doctors

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
              all the classic episodes the cybermen here in according to the offiocial dr who website.

the tenth planet

the moonbase

the wheel in space.

tomb of the cybermen

the invasion

earthshock

attack of the cybermen

revenge of the cybermen

silver nemesis.

the five doctors
              That's the complete list, but in the wrong order. Just to be pendantic,its actually:

The Tenth Planet (four episodes, 1966)
              The Moonbase (four episodes, 1967)
              Tomb of the Cybermen (four episodes, 1967)
              The Wheel in Space (six episodes, 1968)
              The Invasion (eight episodes, 1968)
              Revenge of the Cybermen (four episodes, 1975)
              Earthshock (four episodes, 1982)
              The Five Doctors (Anniversary Special, 1983)
              Attack of the Cybermen (two episodes, 1985)
              Silver Nemesis (three episodes, 1988)

They fought the first Doctor once, the second four times, and the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh once each (as well as meeting the fifth again briefly in The Five Doctors). They also eventually appeared with the third Doctor in The Five Doctors. And just to be a completist, a lone Cyberman was shown on a screen in both The War Games (1969) and Carnival of Monsters (1973).

Comment

cheers tony.

i always think they where in more stories.
                when u think about it they have not been in that many.

Originally posted by tony ingram View Post
                That's the complete list, but in the wrong order. Just to be pendantic,its actually:

The Tenth Planet (four episodes, 1966)
                The Moonbase (four episodes, 1967)
                Tomb of the Cybermen (four episodes, 1967)
                The Wheel in Space (six episodes, 1968)
                The Invasion (eight episodes, 1968)
                Revenge of the Cybermen (four episodes, 1975)
                Earthshock (four episodes, 1982)
                The Five Doctors (Anniversary Special, 1983)
                Attack of the Cybermen (two episodes, 1985)
                Silver Nemesis (three episodes, 1988)

They fought the first Doctor once, the second four times, and the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh once each (as well as meeting the fifth again briefly in The Five Doctors). They also eventually appeared with the third Doctor in The Five Doctors. And just to be a completist, a lone Cyberman was shown on a screen in both The War Games (1969) and Carnival of Monsters (1973).

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                  cheers tony.

i always think they where in more stories.
                  when u think about it they have not been in that many.
                  Nope, excluding cameo appearances the Cybermen were only in ten stories over the entire 26 years of the original series (40 episodes in total) and the Daleks were only in sixteen stories (seventeen if you count the lone Dalek in The Five Doctors), a total of 85 episodes. The Master beats both of them in terms of stories; he appeared in twenty if you count the 1996 TV Movie..

Comment

thats incredible the master is in more that both those foes.

but then again he is quite a lot of pertwee stories as well as two i can remember from the peter davison era the kings demons and planet of fire.

Comment

Yep."Tomb" was before "Wheel". "Tomb" had Victoria and "Wheel" had Zoe....and Tomb is before wheel in the dictionary as well .....Cybermen in 10 stories over 26 years was fine.Many more than that and they'd have been boring,like the Daleks are now.

Comment

This is stunning. Its by a special effects guy called Lee Adams, a VFX artist and animator. The story is in 4 parts with part 4 still to come, its set at the point in which the last survivor of The Cult of Skaro activated his emergency temporal shift. He is then scooped from that time point by The New Paradigm Daleks and tasked with becoming 'The Saviour of The Daleks'...

The animation is some of the best I've ever seen - Lee has really researched his Dr Who stuff from the TV series to the non - canonical audio novels, comics and books...

Comment

I like Dr Who and like David Tennant but i prefer the old doctors and stories as they were easier vto get into and follow much closer . the Daleks were always good and formidable and somehow the programmes without them is not the same . i think that today`s stories are far too complicated and difficult to follow but i still watch them . Cant wait for Dr Who to come back on a saturday night to replace the rubbish thats on now!

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                            This is stunning. Its by a special effects guy called Lee Adams, a VFX artist and animator. The story is in 4 parts with part 4 still to come, its set at the point in which the last survivor of The Cult of Skaro activated his emergency temporal shift. He is then scooped from that time point by The New Paradigm Daleks and tasked with becoming 'The Saviour of The Daleks'...

The animation is some of the best I've ever seen - Lee has really researched his Dr Who stuff from the TV series to the non - canonical audio novels, comics and books...

I agree the animation is amazing. Though there is no official BBC position on canon so it is not necessarily correct to describe any of the books or audioplays(not "audionovels", they are full cast dramas) as non canonical. I consider anything published by, broadcast on or licensed by the BBC as canon, and many of the audios have been broadcast on BBC radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Rail Rider View Post
                              I like Dr Who and like David Tennant but i prefer the old doctors and stories as they were easier vto get into and follow much closer . the Daleks were always good and formidable and somehow the programmes without them is not the same . i think that today`s stories are far too complicated and difficult to follow but i still watch them . Cant wait for Dr Who to come back on a saturday night to replace the rubbish thats on now!
                              Well said. It has become overly complicated and you end up going 'eh??!' thesedays...the old stories were really well written on the whole and like you said easier to get into. I recently bought the dvd of Attack of The Cybermen with Colin Bakers 6th Doctor and really enjoyed it, I was surprised to see it was just a 2 parter, with each one at around 45 mins long. I had been under the assumption it was only with the new series since 2005 that it was close to 45 mins per episode but this idea was originally brought in by the then producers in the 80s, then scrapped and then bought back as a 42 - 45 mins run time by 2005...part of me wishes the episodes were still 20 - 25 mins as you concentrated more as you knew it didn't have long before it ended for the week and you waited for next weeks episode avidly...also, welcome to DYR Rail Rider

Comment

I also agree the old ones were better.

Comment

Working...
                                X