Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torchwood

TORCHWOOD

It rocks, its kool its sassy and has the gorgeous Eve Myles in it and Kool as ever Captain Jack Harkness: John Barrowman. Worth the wait, wow fast paced first two episodes, and Cardiff looks fantastic, even better when you've been there. But with the Weevils, (Sewer dwelling aliens.) no mention of the lesser of two Weevils joke from Master and Commander, a wasted chance I felt. The second episode was more raunchy Eve (Gwen Cooper) tackling an alien, in more ways than one. Can't say enough great things about it.
    Last edited by Oggy; 09-12-2006, 18:04.

I only saw the first one, liked it! I liked the joke about doing a CSI Cardiff, and measuring the velocity of a kebab!

Comment

I like the idea of that too CSI Cardiff got a ring too it, could maybe be a tounge in cheek sitcom? But it bodes well for the futures, long may Torchwood continue, all I need now is Eve Myles in a sexy photo shoot in FHM or another lads mag and I'll die happy.

Comment

Loved the new Torchwood show. Definitley not for kids though with the adult themes and languauge. Was well impressed with the frist 2 episodes. Can't wait for the rest.

Comment

Nor me bodes well for the future, I'm a massive Who fan but this maybe appealed more so to me, was so kool, but gotta wait a whole week for the next episode, and did anyone, or does anyone else know why the hand in the container was so special to Captain jack? I do now......

Comment

So do I too!!!!
            sigpic
            Mrs Oggy
            ~~~*~~~*~~~
            Count your friends amongst the stars....
            And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Good for You Momma, anything you liked in particular?

Comment

So why is the hand so important to Captain Jack?

Comment

Linked to Doctor Who, the Christmas Invasion......

Comment

im sure that hand is the one the doc got cut off in the chrismas invasion

Comment

Oooooooooo clever you, I never sussed that out.

Comment

Give the Man a Medal!!!!!

Originally posted by kjen
                        im sure that hand is the one the doc got cut off in the chrismas invasion
                        Yep you got it hon... congrats..... took me several hints off Oggy to work it out including a huge hefty.... in the first 24hrs of regeneration...... etc.

Off to Cardiff Xmas shopping at end of month hopefully so will be looking for the special slab by the waterfall.... maybe find a way into the Hub?
                        sigpic
                        Mrs Oggy
                        ~~~*~~~*~~~

Comment

How long have we got?

Originally posted by Oggy
                          Good for You Momma, anything you liked in particular?
                          Errrrr well there was the sight of Jack back on screen and the darling Gwen.......and Jack...... and The glove...... and Jack.....and the Slab...... and Jack on the slab.....and Jack and Gwen on the slab!.....is it getting hot in here?

Heads for the cold bath........... tsk tsk!
                          sigpic
                          Mrs Oggy
                          ~~~*~~~*~~~

Comment

You're too greedy Momma, thought you'd rather sit down and contemplate, than a long soak.......

Comment

Haven't seen it but I do know that Tochwood is an anagram of Doctor Who

Comment

Working...
                              X