childrens tv sci fi series 70's or early 80's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• childrens tv sci fi series 70's or early 80's

Hi I'm new to this site and I'm hoping it will help me solve an annoying lapse of memory.The most vivid memory I have of this series was during one episode (I believe it was set in the future) the scene was n I believe the person was in a bedroom and the wall was covered in eyes looking at them , not sure if it was a dream sequence, if its any help my personal taste then were,"The Tomorrow People","Children of the Stones" that type of genre , any help would be hugely appreciated and could help stop me going slowly bonkers....

Re: childrens tv sci fi series 70's or early 80's

Originally posted by tman68 View Post
    Hi I'm new to this site and I'm hoping it will help me solve an annoying lapse of memory.The most vivid memory I have of this series was during one episode (I believe it was set in the future) the scene was n I believe the person was in a bedroom and the wall was covered in eyes looking at them , not sure if it was a dream sequence, if its any help my personal taste then were,"The Tomorrow People","Children of the Stones" that type of genre , any help would be hugely appreciated and could help stop me going slowly bonkers....

I think you're thinking of "Escape into Night" (based on the book Marianne Dreams)... There was a boy in a bedroom, which Marianne used to visit, and the eyes were on the standing stones surrounding the house.

http://www.networkdvd.net/product_in...roducts_id=858

Comment

Working...
    X