Help name this 80s or early 90s technology drama series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help name this 80s or early 90s technology drama series

This has been bugging for a while. Unfortunately all I recall is one episode when the technology company had designed a thermal-imaging system to look through smoke and it they where attempting to sell it to the army for use on helicopters. It was definitely a drama rather than a documentary though. I remember thinking at the time this looks an interesting series but I think that was the last episode and I never saw it repeated. I think it was on ITV around 9PM between 1986 and 1994ish. Anybody any ideas?

Re: Help name this 80s or early 90s technology drama series

It sounds like Blue Thunder, a short-lived 1984 TV series based on the movie of the same name. It starred James Farentino and a pre-Saturday Night Live Dana Carvey.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
      It sounds like Blue Thunder, a short-lived 1984 TV series based on the movie of the same name. It starred James Farentino and a pre-Saturday Night Live Dana Carvey.
      It's not Blue Thunder, I remember the tv movie of that series.

The series I remember wasn't an action series, it was basically about the technology company and the series was definitely British and was post-1984.

Thanks though

Comment

Vague possibility - security firm drama Saracen?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133315/

Comment

Originally posted by willpurry View Post
          Vague possibility - security firm drama Saracen?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133315/
          it's not a million miles away from the sort of series I'm remembering, but none of the episode synopsises seem to match the one episode I remember. However, sounds an interesting series I have to keep an eye out for it (when the price comes down a bit).
          Thanks, but the search goes on....

Comment

Working...
          X