Benji, Zax & The Alien Prince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benji, Zax & The Alien Prince

Does anyone else remember this show from the early 80's? A kid (alien, but human looking), a dog and a flying robot (which resemebled the robots in the The Black Hole) persued by a man and woman alien in black 80's "space" jumpsuits.

I vaguely remember watching it after school as a kid but the only storylines I can remember are one where the alien prince played pool in a diner and all the blokes were laughing at him cos he wasn't going for the easy ball - but the alien prince said pool was all to do with trigonometry and played a blinder of a game.

The other snipet of a storyline I can remember was the prince wore a bracelet which let him live (or breathe) on Earth and some bully kids took it off him. Gripping stuff!!!

Re: Benji, Zax & The Alien Prince

Yes, awesome show, I only seem to remember that Zax could fly and they would zap him, also the bad guys they drove around in a black van.
    It must be 20 years now, I can't seem to remember if there was a love interest for the prince or not, but I loved Benji, I think it's the same one as from the movies.

Comment

Re: Benji, Zax & The Alien Prince

This is another American series - here is a clip from the Series with the same name from YouTube -

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bvOSnacTOag
      Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
      <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Working...
      X