Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80's British drama that i've been trying for years trying to remember the name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's British drama that i've been trying for years trying to remember the name...

Hi all

Years ago in the 80's there was a british drama series or just one programme on tv (cant remember the channel or how many episodes) where two teenage boys run away from home in the city and end up in the countryside. One of the boys was not too smart and was looked after by the other who was the more streetwise one. They may have been brothers or just best mates, again my memory fails me. Anyway, they end being befriended by a 40-50 yr old man who look out for them as i think the police were after the boys.. Ends up he was a pedophile or something where he was banned from working with kids, he did not mess with the boys, but when the boys found out they get really angry and the not to bright kid wants to go back home to the city but the more street wise one has since met a girl has fallen in love and doesnt want to leave the countryside. The not to bright one then steals a car (a mk5 cortina in silver) to go back to the city, he then gets chased by the police until he crashes and the car bursts into flames and dies.. it was quite a sad story at the time from what i remember and great car chase scene..

Can anyone remember the name of the series???

Thanks

Re: 80's British drama that i've been trying for years trying to remember the name...

One Summer?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ax5pi3MQEA

Comment

Re: 80's British drama that i've been trying for years trying to remember the name...

Definitely 'One Summer'. Remember watching it when it was on originally, superb drama.

Comment

Thats the one... and it was as easy as that!

Thank you

Comment

One Summer can be bought on ebay, Amazon or Play.

Comment

Working...
          X