The Changes finally makes it onto dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Changes finally makes it onto dvd

Finally one of the most disturbing childrens' series on the 1970's gets a dvd release from the BFI.
    I saw it back in 1976 and it always stuck in my mind. someone as uploaded all 10 parts on youtube but the quality a quite poor so i am looking forward to this dvd. Its only taken 38 years! I suppose the wait is understandable, the series it about the evils of technology!

http://www.bfi.org.uk/news-opinion/n...september-2014
    Attached Files
    My scrapbook blog

My website

Re: The Changes finally makes it onto dvd

Been waiting for this a long time myself. I brought a just watchable copy on dvd several years back (unofficial release of sorts).Been watching it over the last week. Would be nice to replace it with the official release and no doubt have much better picture.38 years to release this is 38 years too long. As a kid I only managed to catch this on TV once, but once was enough to drive into memory some extremely vivid images.

Comment

After having a bootleg DVD for so many years, it's nice that an official DVD is at last finally being released. Been waiting for this for such a long time. There's not long to go now - out next Monday (25th August).

Comment

This was the most remembered series of my whole childhood and by far the most disturbing.
        "The Noise" scared the c**p out of me.

Comment

i was only born in 75 so dont know of it.

but by what has been said about it im gonna give it a go see if it can be found on yt.
          sounds just my thing.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Just ordered a copy, hopefully the picture will be better then my unofficial one. Anyone else seen the officially released version yet. What's the picture and sound like?

Comment

Quality.

This is the one where civilisation is brought back to medeval times due to something happening?

Comment

Working...
              X