Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late 90' / Early 2000's Channel 5 Sat PM School Documentary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am suprised to be honest nobody has "you-tubed" it .... though finding it would be hard and a difficult task as all I got upon searching for it was "School Proms" etc as you can not really add more to it than "School on Channel 5 Circa 1998/2000 etc"!1

Comment

Funny, I was thinking about this show recently and how hard it is to find details on it.

I have an episode or two on VHS, I'll have to see if I can digitise them and get them uploaded!

Comment

Originally posted by M3G4 View Post
        Funny, I was thinking about this show recently and how hard it is to find details on it.

I have an episode or two on VHS, I'll have to see if I can digitise them and get them uploaded!
        Hya M3G4,

That'd be great if you could - to YT yeah?

If you could - thanks in advance!!

80sChav

Comment

School!!! This show was awesome and yes it was Edgy Park in Denton, Manchester. Bram is my uncle! I remember being at my grandparents house when the film crew were in filming Bram, I remember Ste coming to the house all the time too. I wish we had these tapes still

Comment

Originally posted by that_guy_swampy View Post
            School!!! This show was awesome and yes it was Edgy Park in Denton, Manchester. Bram is my uncle! I remember being at my grandparents house when the film crew were in filming Bram, I remember Ste coming to the house all the time too. I wish we had these tapes still
            I can only just of recall Bram to be honest mate, but all the guys their plus the Girls was Alpha-Cool

Be amazing to know if any kept their old-School ties .... it looked a lovley Tie too .... more so especially worn skinny way!

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by M3G4 View Post

I really really beyond words hope you can mate yeah ..... as as I have said similary before ... it was cutting edge for Reality/Fly On The Wall telly and like discovering something amazing in that respect looking into people's lives, before Reality TV got wrecked by people like Simon Cowell who nicked Simon Fuller's Idea and then even worse trash like Love Island and Big Brother and even worse celebrity Big Brother what had even non-celbs on!!!

80s Chav

Comment

Working...
              X