Christmas TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas TV

Have got tv mag yet but im callin shop today to see if on sale love looking see what i can watch
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
      Have got tv mag yet but im callin shop today to see if on sale love looking see what i can watch
      Have already put a mark by the programmes we will be recording

Comment

ill bet there arent many marks amethyst.

ive done a check of what will be shown and other than dr who christmas day tory there aint much else.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
          ill bet there arent many marks amethyst.

ive done a check of what will be shown and other than dr who christmas day tory there aint much else.
          Correct darren

Comment

Yea daz all same stuff loads of james bonds mary poppins wizard of oz bednobs and broomsticks when looked though mag i saw these and said to me sen oh look on again lol some fims i got see but not many seen most of them loads

Comment

bond films i dont mind as long as they arent any after pierce brosnans.

if i was in chage id put a few new films old ones that have not been shown before or at least very rarely cartoons etc.

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
              Yea daz all same stuff loads of james bonds mary poppins wizard of oz bednobs and broomsticks when looked though mag i saw these and said to me sen oh look on again lol some fims i got see but not many seen most of them loads

Comment

Re: Xmas tv

Originally posted by Hooper68 View Post
                I remember the excitement of getting the christmas editions of the Radio and Itv times,and making a note of everything I was going to watch,and then when we had a video recorder of everything I was going to record.Unfortunately nowadays most of whats shown we've already seen or in the case of all this celebrity rubbish don't want to watch.
                That's exactly it, it was the excitement of it coming, but it wasn't actually all that good. The best part was the radio times and TV times both being needed, going through day to day to see what there was, folding one inside the other so they would both open to the same day. (a lot like christmas food, it's all because it's christmas so makes you feel good but looked at objectively it's not really all that great). In short the radio and tv times in the days leading up to the period were more exciting and part of christmas than the programmes that were actually on.

Someone mentioned Phil Silvers earlier, if you have a Virgin tele package that has Forces tv they are on there currently.

Comment

We watched Only Fools and Horses(Royal Flush) on Xmas Day

Comment

Queens speech. Never miss it and we live down under
                    laugh and the world will laugh with or at you

Comment

All the bond films seem really naff now, and very offensive to women.
                      laugh and the world will laugh with or at you

Comment

watched dr who on christmas day.

films tv this time round have been farly good espec on freeview but its hard keeping up with everything with so many channels

Comment

Carry on films been my choice so many been on great stuff

Comment

Did not watch Dr Who this year. The only thing I caught up with and watched all the way through was Disney's Pinocchio on Christmas day morning. The rest of the time TV has been a blur of the usual stuff only being more boring then usual. Perhaps I am just getting old.

Comment

dr who wasnt really that great this year tbh

but plenty of good stuff on freeview i felt its hard keeping track of all thechannels tho.

Comment

Rosemary & Thyme

Comment

Working...
                                X