Get Fresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Fresh

I can remember this on Saturday mornings mid/late 80s on ITV does anyone know where i can find the opening music ? and no not the Mel & Kim one
    thanks
    Garry

Yeh rings a bell, though do remember the Mel and Kim song more so, recall dancing, yep the Oggy dances, in a fashion, what fashion is another thread/question.

Comment

The Get Fresh theme was by Big Audio Dynamite,well,Mick Jones at least..,I seem to recall!
      I may have it somewhere..
      Last edited by sixtyten; 15-12-2006, 09:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
        The Get Fresh theme was by Big Audio Dynamite,well,Mick Jones at least..,I seem to recall!
        I may have it somewhere..
        cheers Daz,
        yeah i do seem to recall the Mel & Kim song a very bouncy pair of beauties and one came across to be very cold looking the girls that is

Comment

Oh Garry, you've seen to many Carry On films 'bouncy pair of beauties' sad when the sister died though Mel, god bless her.

Comment

I was on Get Fresh when I was 11, I still have it on tape, my 15 mins of fame! Strangers were still coming up to me weeks later saying they had seen me on there!

Comment

Well done, would that have made you the Fresh Prince then?

Comment

Wasnt even supposed to be on there, sort of kicked someone else off on the day!

Comment

Awwwwwww but was that your, or part of your own 15 minutes of fame?

Comment

How about Razzamatazz?

Comment

Working...
                    X