Need help remembering 2 TV Shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help remembering 2 TV Shows?

Was a child of the 80s, and need help to remember two tv shows. One was of a young boy that would get advice or direction from an alien=green glowing triangle in ceiling. The other was about a family that lived in the outskirts of London, a young boy had a pet rabbit (angora?) kept in a hutch behind the house. Any help would be grately appreciated...it's driving me nutty.

Re: Need help remembering 2 TV Shows?

Nope niether springs to mind, or rings a bell.

Comment

First one sounds like Chocky

Comment

DAZ you are the greatest! 1 less thing to keep me awake at night Thank you.

Comment

Now i remember it, way to go Daz, weren't there sequels too? Chockys children?

Comment

Originally posted by ndestael View Post
            Was a child of the 80s, and need help to remember two tv shows. One was of a young boy that would get advice or direction from an alien=green glowing triangle in ceiling. The other was about a family that lived in the outskirts of London, a young boy had a pet rabbit (angora?) kept in a hutch behind the house. Any help would be grately appreciated...it's driving me nutty.
            Just seen this thread, yep the first ones is obviously Chocky, and im almost sure the second one is Johnny Briggs.

Hope that helps

Woff

Comment

I was thinking of Jonny Briggs too,but when I searched it,I could find no reference to rabbits,I know he had a Dog,but it was my first thought,so maybe it is right
              Does this ring any bells,Ndestael? http://www.culttelly.co.uk/content/jonnybriggs/jb.html
              Last edited by sixtyten; 17-01-2007, 21:09.

Comment

You have done it again! Thank you Woff & Daz.

"Poor Jonny was entrusted by Miss Broom (Karen Meagher) to look after the class rabbit during the school holidays; initially, Mam was horrified, but when she did relent to it the rabbit went missing (as does Razzle, in a different episode.)"

Comment

Johnny Briggs, wow Mike Baldwin lives on........
                  www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL45FvcexEU&search=chocky

By the guy who wrote Day of the Triffids too, now that was kool.

Comment

Chocky made such an impression on me! I really don't think I would be half as strange if it were not for that show.

Comment

We're all strange one wy or another, or we like to think we are.

Comment

Chocky was freaky and shaped the minds of many a thirtysomething wierdo

Woff

Comment

Sky?

Sky
                          there were some kinda weird shows that we grew up on/with Sky was about an alien boy, he was pretty strange too, he had black eyes too, no pupils, well weird s ateen growing up, and he wore a mac too.........erm.

Comment

it was johnny briggs, if you remember he had a bed sheet or something over the rabbit hutch, that he used to throw back to reveal the rabbit, but they only really made the story about him, and his dog as the main characters.

Comment

Working...
                            X