• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primeval

Not a bad start?
    The eyes have it!
    sigpic

Re: Primeval

I thought it was okay, maybe a bit 'wooden'. hopefully it will smooth out and get to be a really good series. I was a bit disappointed with some of the scenes not being true to life, I mean, how many schools do you know that only have 1 child in detention? And all the noise that thing made and not one person heard it?

Comment

I was disappointed with it, its watchable, but some of the effects were ropey..........watch Life on Mars or wait for the return of the Doctor.

Comment

my kids enjoyed it my youngest whos 4 thoughtit was great ..lol like everyone has mentioned it was a bit naff !! and i 2nd that bring back the dr

Comment

Well probably be april when the TARDIS returns, but Life on Mars will do till then, did you see Torchwood the Who spin off? If so what did you think of it?

Comment

Ooh i saw Primeval and enjoyed it. Rex the little flying dinosaur is so cute! Cant wait for the next episode.
            Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

'Rex' looked like something from the Flintstones, spiders this week so hope it improves, if it were put against I Doctor Who think it would get caned.

Comment

Working...
              X